If you are associated with Rhodes University in any way and need help regarding the RUConnected, then this guide is for you. This online portal is designed to help students, faculty members, and other university staff members to get campus news updates and keep track of the academic performance of the students.
In today’s article, we will discuss every important detail about RUConnected login & portal so everyone, including students and staff members take full advantage of this online facility. So let’s get started.
Rhodes University is one of the best universities in South Africa that offer Free Online Applications. To facilitate their students, professors, and administration staff, they have introduced an online service named RUConnected. Every student and employee of RU gets an activated NetID through which they can log in to their RUConnected portal.
How to Register?
To enjoy the benefits of this portal, you need to register on the site first. I am a student of RU, and here’s how I did it for my course registration. So follow my guideline, and you will be done in just a few minutes.
- First, visit this link https://ruconnected.ru.ac.za/ to go to the login page of RUConnected. Enter the NetID and password you received through email to log in.
- After logging in, find the “Registration” tab in the main menu and click on it.
- It will take you to the registration page, where you can analyze the numerous available courses. Scroll down to look at all of them, or use the search bar to check if the course of your choice is available.
- Add the courses that you like to register yourself for those classes.
- Then press the submit button to confirm your registration.
- Apart from registration, you can use this portal to check your class schedule and edit your selected list of courses.
How to Login to RUConnected
- Use this link https://ruconnected.ru.ac.za/ to go to the RUConnected login page.
- Fill in your “NetID” and password in their respective boxes.
- Press Enter or click the Login button to access your portal.
- Every student and professor has their IDs and passwords to log in and enjoy this useful service Rhodes University provides.
Purpose of RUConnected Portal
Many people wonder about the purpose of making a portal for students and professors. Well, it comes in handy when you need to get an update or any latest news on the campus, information regarding a student’s academic performance, results of each semester, fee schedules, personal details, library resources, etc.
Professors can use this portal for grading and to update the performance of the students in their courses. Moreover, they can also add remarks if needed.
If you are having trouble getting access to your RUConnected portal, registering your courses, or activating your NetID even after following our guide, you can contact the university’s help desk by emailing your issue at [email protected].
How do I log into Rhodes?
To log into Rhodes University portal all you need to do is go to their official website and use your ID and password provided by the university. Press enter, and this will take you to your RU portal.
How much is Rhodes’ online application?
For online applications, Rhodes is charging R100 for the submission of an application.
What is the acceptance rate at Rhodes?
According to a survey in 2021, the acceptance rate at Rhodes University is 56.9%.
RUConnected is an excellent tool that is in access to every student, professor, and other staff member of Rhodes University. All the advantages of the RUConnected portal are just a click away. Whether its a news about your university or your academic performance, everything will be displayed on your portal. S
So what are you waiting for? Just follow the guideline and become an ace user of this portal and make the most out of it. Thank you for taking out time to read our article. I hope you find it helpful.