Like all other educational institutes, Tshwane North TVET College (TNC) provides a student portal when you get admission. Student portals are a lifesaver; it keeps you updated about your studies and university news. The TNC student portal might be new to many, so to understand it fully, keep reading this article.
I am here to guide you and share every little detail about the TNC student portal to make it easy. So say goodbye to all your struggles and learn everything about the TNC student portal with us.
TNC Student Portal
Many youngsters dream of enrolling in Tshwane North TVET College for some training program or vocational education. If you luckily get admission here, you will come out as an ace. As soon as I enrolled in a training program, I got my TNC student portal.
How to Register?
Before learning the process of logging in to the TNC student portal, one should know how to register as an applicant for a course in TNC. Read the points below to become acquainted with the registration process.
- Visit the official website of TNC using any smartphone, laptop, tablet, etc. Here is the link for your ease https://www.tnc.edu.za/. And click on the student portal from its homepage.
- Then look for “Registration” on this page.
- A page will open on your screen. Here you need to fill in your details along with a selection of the courses you want to study.
- Upload all the required documents they ask for during the registration process.
- Press submit to complete your course registration process using TNC student portal.
How to Login to Your TNC Student Portal
Although the College authority activates the student’s portal, students must log into their accounts. Follow my guide if you cannot access your TNC student portal. Here is how I do it.
- First of all, visit the official website of the college or click on the following link https://ienabler.tnc.edu.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- This link will take you to the TNC student portal. Add your Student ID and password/pin in the respective boxes.
- Press enter or click on submit button.
- That’s it. Now you have your student portal in front of your eyes, check whatever you want, and make the most out of it.
TNC Student Portal Uses
Many students wonder what the student portals are for. Student portals have plenty of uses that benefit students in different ways. Here are a few of them.
- It tells you about your admission status and whether you got accepted.
- Students can also download their acceptance letters from there if they have successfully secured a seat at TNC.
- Using the TNC student portal, I could register for my courses on time.
- Moreover, I use it to confirm my fee, examine my grades after every semester, analyze my transcript, credit hours, etc.
Besides the uses mentioned above, the TNC student portal can track your fee schedule, pending fees, results, and other course-related information.
Contact the Central Office of TNC on 012 401 1600 if you need help completing the login process of your TNC student portal. If you didn’t get help from the central office, you can rely on the TNC campus. Here are the contact details of the campuses.
- Pretoria Campus: 012 401 1601
- Temba Campus: 012 401 1700
- Soshanguve North Campus: 012 401 1900
- Soshanguve South Campus: 012 401 1999
Thousands of students apply at TNC, hoping to get trained here to polish their skills, and TNC is making students live their dreams. Furthermore, to match the level of modernization, TNC has also introduced student portals to help students get information regarding their admission and academic performance. Everything is just a few clicks away. So what are you waiting for? Take help from our guide and get the most out of the TNC student portal.