The University of Limpopo is finding solutions for students of Africa and international students who’re enrolled in this institute. The university introduced the UL Blackboard student portal for students where they can access their courses, and course materials, register for new coursework, increase credit hours, see the semester timetable and schedule, fee structure, payable dues, and whatnot.
If you’re currently enrolled at the University of Limpopo or are willing to join UL soon, this article will be fruitful for you because I’ll answer the frequently asked questions related to the UL blackboard student portal, UL blackboard login, password reset, and more shortly.
UL Blackboard Login
Blackboard is a student portal introduced by the University of Limpopo for students where they can navigate all informational links and documents without any inconvenience. There is no need to visit the university, call their contact center, or run through the websites when you have the UL blackboard where you can see all the important notices, fee structure, courses, and so on.
As a student of the University of Limpopo, I found the UL Blackboard a very useful and advanced tool as it has reduced the waiting time, traveling hassle, and inconvenience, by compiling all the needed stuff under one roof. It helps students to manage their degrees effortlessly and plan everything according to the calendar set by the university for each semester.
Though using the UL blackboard is not a hassling job to do as a first-time user you might find it difficult.
Don’t worry! In this blog, I’ll tell you how to log in to the UL Blackboard student portal and more. Once you learn the steps, it will be easier for you to access the portal next time.
How Do I Login To The UL Blackboard Student Portal?
- To log in to the UL Blackboard student portal, you need to open browsing applications like Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and more on any of your devices.
- The good thing is that you can also access the UL blackboard on your smartphone; however, I don’t prefer doing it as due to screen compaction, the fonts may overlap.
- After opening the browser, please surf the University of Limpopo on the search bar and click on the first link or simply click here to open University of Limpopo official website.
- This will lead you to the official website of UL homepage from where you need to search for intranet from the below of the page. Click on the intranet, and a new tab will open showing two fields: username and password.
- Fill in the fields rightly; basically, you need to enter the login details that the university provided to each student after enrollment. Once you add the login details, the portal will open, and you can access all its features now.
- If you want to save time, you can directly access the portal login by clicking on this link: https://tmlearn.ul.ac.za/ or click below button
When you enter this link on the browser it will directly get you to the tab that needs login details only to open the UL Blackboard student portal.
You can also bookmark this link on your laptop and save the login details to the browser so that every time you click on this link from the bookmark and log in to the UL Blackboard student portal account without entering your details.
Isn’t it so feasible?
What to Do If I Forgot The UL Blackboard Student Portal Password?
It is recommended always to remember the user login details given by the university, but there is the possibility that you have forgotten the password. In this case, you can reset the UL Blackboard student portal account passwords online.
- Click on this link: https://tmlearn.ul.ac.za/ and two fields will appear on the screen: username and password. Below that, there are two more options: login and forgot password.
- Click on the forget password option; a new tab will open on the screen in which you need to enter a few details like username, given name, last name, email address, and more.
- Fill in all the required fields carefully and change the password. After entering the new password, click on the submit button and your password will be set.
- Once you click on the submit button, you will also receive an email from the University of Limpopo from where you need to activate the new password. After activation of the new password, your old password will no longer work.
- Please remember that your password is a confidential thing that you should not share with anyone. When setting up a new password, shortlist a few first and then select the one which you think is more secure.
You can write the password in notes or somewhere for yourself. Please never set your phone number, name, or date of birth as a password.
How To Change The Username/Password Of The UL Blackboard Student Portal?
To change the password and username of the UL Blackboard student portal, you need to log in to your account. Once click on the three parallel lines on the sideway to see the main menu, go to the account settings, and then to the change password.
Enter your old password first, and then write the new password twice. After that, click on the change password button and you’re done.
To change the username, you need to edit your personal information and click on the old username. Delete the old username and switch it with a new one and press enter. Your username will be changed.
According to the University of Limpopo guidelines regarding the UL Blackboard student portal, every student should change the password thrice in a semester to increase the security of the account. Well, that’s not obligatory to do, but it is highly encouraged.
What Is the Purpose of the Blackboard UL Student Portal?
The UL Blackboard student portal is developed to help students to see their courses, materials for study, assignments, and project submissions, register for new courses, and more. it helps students to manage their degree, in a nutshell.
Students can register for a new course, view the status of admission, check the semester remarks and results, pay fees, apply or request additional credit hours, see the transcript or grades, view the academic calendar and events, learn the course materials, get notified about the acceptance of paid fees, attend virtual classes, see the university news, get information about ETC admission deferment, and more.
If you wish to check UL Status, there is a separate guide for it below
Who Owns Or Manages Blackboard UL Student Portal?
The University of Limpopo developed the UL Blackboard student portal for students who are enrolled in the institute to help them manage the courses and get informed about the relevant stuff. Being an enrolled student of UL, I must say that this tool is very useful and saves time.
What Are The University Of Limpopo Contact Details?
You can contact the information desk of the University Of Limpopo using the following numbers in university timings:
- (015) 268 9111
- (015) 268 3276
- (015) 268 2812
- (015) 268 2788
- (015) 268 3332
- (015) 268 3833
- (015) 268 2435
Well, there is the possibility that you cannot contact us through phone number due to any reason like you’re living in another country and it is costlier for you to call the UL desk, or the numbers are busy because of trafficking, and so on.
In this case, you can contact the University of Limpopo via email at [email protected]
In general, you can ask about any details or queries related to admission by contacting the information desk. Usually, the students call for inquiries related to the prospectus, online application forms, submission deadlines, and more.
The Bottom Line
The University of Limpopo has launched the Blackboard student portal for ease of enrolled students so that they see their courses, study materials, assignment deadlines, fee structure, payable dues, calendar, and more under one roof.
Simply, the UL blackboard helps students to manage their semesters. In this blog, I have shared how to log in to the UL Blackboard portal account, its features, and more.