Do you plan on applying to Walter Sisulu University after high school? This South African university ensures students have an engaging experience without visiting their campuses. An online portal is available where they can browse all the details related to the courses offered or the campus health insurance.
My friends and I have studied on different campuses of WSU and had a great experience. The student login option at WSU makes life easy, as you can access schedules and semester results online. I have mentioned the steps for WSU student login below as a guide. Please scroll down if you need help signing up or logging into your old account.
Walter Sisulu University Online Portal
Walter Sisulu University has an online portal like other organizations or institutes. This is a need of time because most people rely on technology. When you become acquainted with WSU, you will need information regarding many things. The WSU’s portal is of great help to new and returning students. All the important information can be found online, which is convenient for everyone related to WSU.
Only a few universities entertain students for the entire year. The WSU is one of the few institutions that supports students throughout the year. All the information related to the grading system, student login ID and password, assignments, finances and courses is on the portal. As a new or returning student of WSU, you can keep yourself updated all the time.
Steps To Login WSUs Portal
The following steps can be followed if you want to log in to your account on the WSU’s portal as a student. New or existing students can follow them to access important information present on the portal.
- The first step is to open the portal on any internet browser. You can use Google Chrome or Microsoft Excel to access WSU’s student portal.
- After opening the portal; you can enter your username and password to log into your account. Once logged in, you can access all the information related to your courses.
- If you are new, you must make an account as a student first. Enter all the required details and continue with your username and password. Making an account is straightforward, as the instructions are on the WSU’s portal.
- When done, the details will be sent to your email address so you can easily log in to your account. This is extremely helpful and considerate, as an email keeps all your information safe.
Hence these four easy steps can be used to log in to your WSU student account even if you are new or an old student. The portal has a user-friendly interface which is why I had a great experience using it.
If you are just willing to check your application status, then use the following guide
Purpose of the WSU Portal
The Walter Sisulu University’s portal can be used for many purposes. All the students can take advantage of the platform and use it for gathering information. I am listing down a few things that can be found on the portal if you visit it.
- If you are a new student willing to sign up for a course, you can register at WSU for that specific program. You can apply for any program offered on any of the four campuses.
- After registering for the course, you can also pay the fee online. This saves you time and energy because you won’t have to wait for your turn in the bank’s queue.
- When you apply for admission to WSU, you can check your application’s status on the portal. After completing the admission process, you can get your admission letter printed.
- As an old university student, you can keep updated about the results. All your semester results are available on the portal.
- The annual calendar is also present on the student portal. All the students can log in to their accounts and look for their schedules. This can be helpful for students who are interested in extracurricular activities.
Hence, all this information is on the student portal, which can be accessed anytime. You can sign up for any offered course at WSU by applying through the portal.
As mentioned, Walter Sisulu University has four campuses in Queenstown, Buffalo City, Mthatha, and Butterworth.
The phone number of each campus is mentioned on the website and below
Tel: (+27) 047-50115270 / 047-502-2847.
You can contact the office and get all the information related to admissions, fee statements, or programs being offered. A new student can get his hands on WSU’s prospectus too.
The application form is present on the website of the university, so you won’t have to visit campus. All the social media platforms can also be used to get additional information. Hence students enrolled in online courses or face-to-face classes can use the portal, website, and social media platforms to gather knowledge.
How do I log into WSU?
You can easily log in to your WSU account by entering your username and password. Visit the student portal and sign up if you don’t have an account.
What is my WSU username?
Your network ID is your username on the WSU student portal. Even if you are a student or a faculty member, you will have your network ID, which can be used to log in.
How do I recover my WSU password?
You can easily recover the WSU password by opening the student login box. An option can be seen under the password box, which can be clicked to change or recover the old code.
A brief article on WSU student login is given so you can browse all the important details related to the courses or other academic activities. The online portal is really helpful for new students if they want to register for a course or know the fee structure. Moreover, the old students can log in for their semester results or transcripts. I hope the information and the steps for logging in to the portal were helpful to you.