Who doesn’t know about Mercedes Benz, right? And how would you feel if I told you you could get an educational fund from this world-famous company? Mercedes Benz offers qualified students financial support through the Mercedes Benz Bursary Program.
Mercedes Benz has made many students’ dreams come true, and you can be one of them, but for that, you need to read this article till the end. So let’s learn what Mercedes Benz Bursary is.
Mercedes Benz Bursary Application Guidelines
Mercedes Benz receives thousands of applications yearly from students; however, only the outstanding ones win the race. If you have an impressive academic record, you should try your luck for this amazing opportunity.
Apart from being good in academics, there are a few other requirements for the Mercedes Benz Bursary I am mentioning below.
Who Can Apply?
Like any other organization, Mercedes Benz also has a list of requirements that all applicants should fulfill. I am mentioning all the requirements below.
- Applicants should be South African citizens.
- Only 12th graders and university students can apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time university program.
- Must have scored at least 65% in Matric and Inter.
- Residents of the Eastern Cape get preference.
Last year, I was like many of you. I searched for Mercedes Benz Bursary from every aspect. During my research, I got to know they only cover bursaries for a selected number of academic fields. These include:
- Engineering fields
- Human Resources
- Business Studies
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
Students from other fields of study need help to afford the Mercedes Benz Bursary. So before you apply, make sure you match their requirements.
Mercedes Benz Bursary Amount
You must be wondering how much financial aid you will get from Mercedes Benz if the Mercedes Benz Bursary accepts your application? So here are the details.
- They will pay your tuition fee.
- All the textbooks and accommodation. And transport expenses are covered in the bursary.
- Plus, digital allowance.
If you can strike it lucky, you can live your dream of studying at the university of your choice without paying a single Rand from your pocket. Moreover, get a golden chance to work at Mercedes Benz in Pretoria. That’s not it; the bursars can join the MSBA Graduate Development program and make a living.
How to Apply?
The Mercedes Benz Bursary Program is very tempting, and the thought of applying to this program must have crossed your mind until now. So if you are an eligible candidate for this, you can forward your application. It might get accepted, so take the chance. Here’s how I applied for this bursary program.
- Search your browser for the Mercedes Benz South Africa online application form.
- Click on “Apply for the job” from the link.
- Sign up and create an account. If you already have an account at the site, log in using your “username” and “password.”
- Fill in the required data and ensure you haven’t left blank boxes in your application.
- After filling in all the asked information now, you need to attach a few documents to complete the application process and submit it.
- Your ID card issued by SA authority or Visa and proof of foreign nationality if you are not a South African national.
- Latest result copies.
- All academic certificates till tertiary level.
- A CV
- Proof of disability, if any.
- Attach all these documents with your application and hit the submit button. Fingers crossed, and hope for the best.
Is the Mercedes Benz bursary still open?
The bursary program by Mercedes Benz usually opens from September to November. However, the last date for the Mercedes Benz bursary for the year 2023 Mercedes Benz bursary was 27 January 2023. Therefore, the application for the Mercedes Benz bursary program is closed.
How to apply for a Mercedes Benz bursary?
To apply for the Mercedes Benz bursary program, open their website and apply along with your CV, ID details, and academic records certificates.
What do bursaries pay for?
Bursaries cover most student expenses, such as food, shelter, transport, books, tuition fee, etc.
Mercedes Benz Bursary is for all the excellent students who work hard and pass their classes with flying numbers. Consider yourself lucky if your application gets accepted here because it’s your time to live your dream of studying at your favorite university without worrying about program fees and other academic expenses. I hope you find the content of our article helpful. Thank you for your time.