As you all know, the student portal is a login page for the students from where they can access related information and get guidance about their school programs and other relevant information about their student profile. Mercury DUT is the same in this regard.
It is the student portal of the Durban University of Technology and gives the students access to all the important information related to the university. It is basically the guide that gives you every necessary information from one platform.
In this article, I will tell you about the Durban University of Technology student portal and what you can get from there. The later details in the article will also tell you about the login system, what to do if you forget your password, and how to reset it.
Let us now look at how you can log in to this student portal and access all of the information elaborated above. Here is the link for you,
- Click on the link, and a page will open.
- The page will ask you to enter your username and password.
- Make sure to enter the username correctly, add the password, and click on login.
- Make sure not to forget your password because otherwise, the procedure will become lengthy.
- After login in, you will be accessed to the student portal page from where you can easily perform different academic activities.
So let us start with the description below without wasting any more time.
This Mercury DUT guide is a guide telling you about the Durban University of Technology’s student portal site from where you can get information throughout your schooling. You can access the portal page by clicking login address.
This guide here covers everything related to the student portal of the University of Technology, its login details resetting methods, and other relevant necessary information. Hereby we will first focus on the information that the portal provides you and then will look at its importance, how you can log in, and how to recover your password in case you forgot.
Importance of Portal
The portal is basically designed for all new, continuing, and returning students of the university. They can select their courses from here and make themselves aware of the university’s grounds, basic rules, and regulations. New students can look for their classes and find meeting places that involve bookshops, living facilities, libraries, and other university areas.
The portal is one of the important things you can use throughout your studies at the university. There will be times when you have to submit your work or check the grades through an online learning management system. It is when this portal will serve you.
It also tells you about financial services and will also provide you with platforms so you can work with other students in collaboration when doing certain projects. Similarly, if you want to update your student profile, you can log in to this portal and can do that too.
What Is There For Me In The DUT Student Portal?
The DUT student portal is basically the main access point from where you can get information and guidance about everything you want to know related to the university. It is the platform where you will enter your username and password and can get access to the information related to you as a student in the university.
From here, you can learn about the financial services of the university, can submit your assignments, can contact other students related to projects, and can learn the management system of the university so you can study there with more understanding. Moreover, this student portal also gives its students access to online course references.
For example, if you want to search for a certain article, a specific lecture, or a particular video that you have missed in class, you can log in to this student portal and can look for that. The portal also provides information related to the details of particular course academic resources, calendars, contact details, and special events being planned at the university.
Following is the list of information that you can find in the DUT student portal. You can get information about,
- Medical insurance on the campus
- The acceptance of payment
- The information about your admission status
- Results of your semester’s fees payments
- Course registration details
- Acceptance of payment
- Application for extra credit hours
Whether you are a prospective student, returning student, continuing student, or first-year student of the university, you can always use this student portal to get the correct guide you need.
What If I Forgot My Password For The Student Portal?
Well, try your best not to forget the password of the student portal. But in case you have forgotten your student portal password, you can reset it. For that, you have to,
- Add your email address or the username you’re using to log into the student portal.
- If your username or email address is present in the university’s database record, you will get an email with instructions that you have to carefully follow to reset your password quickly and easily.
- Attentively follow the instructions to get access to your portal again.
For now, we have talked about the importance of the student portal, who can access the student portal, how you can log in, what advantages it will provide you, and what to do if the password of the student portal is forgotten. We will now look at the contact details. This will help you in case of emergencies or confusion. In such a situation, you can contact the officials of the university and can take official help from them.
- Call Center: 0860-10-31-94
- Durban Switchboard: 031-373-2000
- Midlands Switchboard: 033-845-8800
- DUT’s Email Address: [email protected]
- Address: P.O. Box: 1334, Durban 4000
- Telephone Number Of Financial Aid Of Durban: 031-373-2553
- Telephone Number Financial Aid Of Midlands: 033-845-8890
- Student Portal Login Address: https://mercury.dut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Official Website Of Durban University Of Technology: dut.ac.za
- Login Address Of Durban University Of Technology: https://mercury.dut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Email Address Of Durban University Of Technology’s Registrar: [email protected]
- Student Email Login: https://www.outlook.com/dut4life.ac.za
How can I log in to the student portal?
Login into the student portal is not difficult. For that, you have to click on the website of the student portal and have to enter your username and password and click on okay. If the username and password are correct, you will be logged into the student portal within no more than 10 seconds; otherwise, you have to recover your password by entering your email address or username.
Who can take help from the student portal?
The prospective students, returning students, continuing students, first-year students, in short all students of the university can take help from the Durban University of Technology student portal. This student portal gives them the related information about the systems of the university and everything about the student profile, so they can easily get the information he wants to know.
Is there any financial contact number?
Yes, if you want to know about the information related to the financial aid of the university, you can simply dial 0313732553, which is the Durban telephone number of the financial aid. Additionally, you can also dial the aid telephone number, which is 0338458890.
Mercury DUT is basically the access point of the Durban University of Technology student portal. This student portal contains the relevant information about the student and the university. Whether you are a new student or a student already studying in the school, if you want to get information about anything related to your schooling and University, you can log into this student portal and get information from there.
The above-mentioned guide tells you about the official website from which you can log in and enter your password and username to perform different academic activities and get necessary information related to the school.
Plus, this guide also tells you about the contact details from where you can contact the university officials and take help from there if you want. Make sure to understand the guide well so that you can get the most out of the student portal of the Durban University of Technology.