The South African government and people know that without education, no nation can stand against the current crisis of the world. To increase the literacy rate in the country and provide inexpensive education, the government and private sectors introduced a list of the bursaries in which Sasol Bursary has a prominent position.
If you want to create a difference and achieve a reputable position in life then there is nothing helpful except Sasol Bursary.
This international chemical and energy company is providing millions of dollars to South Africa to promote education. You can also get free education with the help of Sasol Bursary. All you need is to follow me and I will tell you the secrets to get funding. Keep in mind that if you try to trick them, they can take legal action against you. So, avoid fake documents and illegal activities to get funding.
Sasol Bursary 2023
The company has arrived in South Africa because they believe that it will find potential and talent in this region. They are offering a full-time education and providing other allowances. The procedure to apply for the Sasol Bursary is simple, which I have explained below, but to apply for the Sasol Bursary, a student should have an understanding of the Sasol Bursary procedure.
You can get admission to different programs such as graduation or post-graduation studies. There is no funding for the doctoral programs but in the future, you may see it. So, the question arises, “What does Sasol Bursary Cover?”. Sasol Bursary has different policies for both graduates and undergraduates, you can see them below!
What Does Sasol Bursary Cover?
The basic purpose of the bursary is to provide as much help as it can. Therefore, the fund it provides is divided into many forms. There are a few limitations, on the other hand, it also provides a lot of facilities. These are the areas of coverage for undergraduates.
The burning problem for a student is to pay his tuition fee. Because we have a list of universities but all are charging high costs, you cannot pay for them on your own. Therefore, Sasol Bursary helps students to pay their fees. The amount of the fee is directly provided to the institute. Sasol Bursary provides 100 percent assistance in terms of tuition fees. Anyhow, now you can get 100 percent free education.
It is possible that the student who is applying for graduation belongs to another city or small town. In such conditions, the student cannot travel on a daily basis. Hence, he has to stay near the university or in the university hostel. Do not worry about the fees because Sasol Bursary provides a single room to a student who has joined the Sasol Bursary program.
Sasol Bursary believes that the nature and quality of the food can impact your body and mind. We are all required to become mentally sharp and physically powerful for this we should eat food full of nutrition. Therefore, Sasol Bursary provides you with a meal full of nutrition. The food is completely free for the students who enroll in the Sasol Bursary undergraduate program. The amount for food is directly paid to the institute.
Once you join the Sasol Bursary, you will get all books and the helping material. Actually, a few people consider that students only need textbooks. But if you are one of them, you should work on your thoughts because undergraduate students require research journals, self-help books, other books related to their field, and magazines related to their course. All these are provided by the Sasol Bursary.
Sasol Bursary provides high-performance laptops to the students who join their program. These laptops are provided for working on software or generating assignments. On the other hand, most of the material is provided in soft form, so you can access your lecture material, portal, and other tasks with the help of a laptop.
For postgraduate students, Sasol Bursary provides slightly different facilities. Postgraduates struggle against managing the expenses of research. Hence, Sasol Bursary provides them funding for research plus other accommodations. See the list below!
The major problem for postgraduates is not the tuition fee but spending on research. A research course may cost R 150,000 which is impossible to afford for most of the students. Therefore, the Sasol Bursary provides them with maximum funding to cover their research expenses.
Research Related Expenses
Suppose, you received funding for starting research but there are a few expenses researchers do not often pay heed to, such as the expenses of traveling or renting a machine and purchasing questionnaires. All these expenses are covered by the Sasol Bursary which is considered research-related expenses.
One who is working on research also requires a reward in return for his research. For this, Sasol Bursary offers them a monthly stipend, the exact amount is unknown but you can consider it as a monthly pay. Plus, the amount varies according to the type of research.
How To Apply For Sasol Bursary?
- Step 1: Below this step, you will find a link, tap on it and a new tab of the official Sasol Bursary website will open sasolbursaries.com/register
- Step 2: Here you will see empty bars, from top to bottom fill all of them and fill the “I am not a robot” box.
- Step 3: Once you click on the box, you will see multiple pictures, tap on the accurate ones.
- Step 4: Now you can see a button below the tick “Create an account” Tap on it and your account is ready.
- Step 5: Once you tap on the button, the system will send you an email to verify, open Gmail’s inbox and it will be on the top of the inbox.
- Step 6: It will ask you to set your password and username, once you set them, click on the “Log in” button.
- Step 7: As the portal opens, see in the left corner there will be an option “South African Sasol Bursary Application” Select it and wait for a moment.
- Step 8: There you have to choose the program in which you want to continue your higher studies, choose one; undergraduate or postgraduate.
- Step 9: It will ask you to fill out an application form, fill out the form and submit it.
- Step 10: After the applicant submits the form, he will receive an email from the authorities of confirmation.
Although applying for the Sasol Bursary is simple but competing with other candidates could be hard for the majority of the students. If your application is rejected because of any reason, you should consider that someone more deserving got your position. Anyhow, here is the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of South Africa.
- The candidate should have completed the matriculation.
- The applicant must study at the accreditated university, any other university is unacceptable.
- The first-year students should pass their exams with 60% to 70% marks
We have a flood of talented youth but most of them are wasting their best ages working as labor. But now they can get a reputable job, and a six-digit income with the help of high education. You have a chance to get free higher education through Sasol Bursary. I have discussed their methodology and explained all about them. I hope you find this information helpful, thank you!