Students who have registered with Intellimali have their cards by the name of Intellicard. They can use those to make purchases from designated stores/shops. There might be days when you forget your cards at home and want to make a purchase.
Intellimali has introduced vouchers if you get stuck in such situations. You can request a voucher as long as you have a mobile phone. It will hardly take a few minutes and you can use that voucher to shop or make purchases.
When you get your voucher on the phone, show it to the shopkeeper so he can note the number.
Please be quick because one voucher lasts for only 3 to 5 minutes. Note the number with yourself to make payments right on time.
You must request a voucher when you are near the store/shop you want to buy goods from. As the time for a voucher is limited, it can go to waste if you request it while on the way.
Requesting A Voucher By Using IntelliCell Online
Several methods are present for requesting a voucher. You can follow any one of them that is convenient for you. I have discussed one method that can help you request a voucher by using your mobile phone.
- The first step is to open the Intellimali app by using your 5-digit password.
- A list of terms and conditions will be displayed so you can read and accept them.
- Upon accepting, your profile will open on the screen.
- Please make sure you have sufficient balance when requesting a voucher through IntelliCell.
- Open the menu bar and select “Request A Voucher” from the drop-down list.
- Enter your 5-digit pin for confirmation of your request.
- Click the “Request” option again after entering the pin.
- A voucher will be displayed on your screen for use. It will be the same amount you wanted for purchasing food or goods from a store.
Hence these eight steps can help you request a voucher by using your mobile phone. The process is simple and hardly takes a few minutes. Please make sure you are in the shop/store when requesting a voucher because it will not last for more than 5 minutes.
Intellimali vouchers are not only used to make purchases. You can also use them to withdraw money. Request a voucher on your phone and ask the cashier to note the number.
He will hand over the same amount in cash to you. You cannot request a voucher of more than R3000 at one time. If you want to withdraw more than the given limit, wait for some time and request another voucher.