You may wonder how people transfer money from Intellimali to Capitec Bank just like I did in the beginning. Well, the process is pretty easy if you try to understand it once. You can follow the step-by-step guide that is given below to know the process for transferring money to Capitec from the Intellimali system.
- The first step is to open the student portal on the Intellimali website and log in to your account.
- All the details for the login have been provided after you registered yourself on this platform.
- When done, open the main menu and look for the withdrawal option. Click on this and wait for a few seconds until it shows a drop-down menu.
- You have to select “Capitec Bank” from all the options that are given for the withdrawal method.
- Enter your Capitec Bank’s account title, account number, and branch code. Please double-check the account number in case you miss any digits.
- When done, enter the amount you want to transfer from your Intellimali account to the Capitec bank.
- Click “Confirm” after you have entered the amount you wish to transfer.
Hence these seven steps can be followed if you want to transfer all your money to the Capitec bank. Please wait until you get a notification via SMS on your phone number.
How long does it take to transfer money from Intellimali to Capitec?
The withdrawal process takes at least 24 hours or even more in some cases. Once the money gets transferred from the Intellimali system to Capitec Bank, you’ll receive an SMS on your phone. The amount and the success of the transaction will be notified.
Where can you withdraw money from Intellimali?
You can purchase food and other goods by using your Intellimali card or the machine. No withdrawal fee is charged when using the Intellimali machine for payments.
What is the daily withdrawal limit on Intellimali?
The daily withdrawal limit on Intellimali is around R1000 for one person only. You will have to wait for another 24 hours for withdrawing more than the limit.
Intellimali charges a withdrawal fee from all of its users when they want to withdraw money or transfer it to their account in Capitec Bank. The withdrawal fee amount depends upon the bank you are sharing the money to. Hence you should always keep the withdrawal charges in mind when you wish to transfer money.