Intellimali has all your details including your cell phone number, account details, transaction history, and personal information. You can update your information from time to time depending on your circumstances. If you upgrade to a new phone and have changed your cell phone number, you can update it as well.
Changing your cell phone number isn’t a complicated task on Intellimali. You can do it easily by browsing the Intellimali app. A few steps are mentioned below that can help you change your cell phone number on Intellimali.
- Firstly, log in to your Intellimali account by using your user ID and password provided at the time of registration.
- After you’ve logged in, go to the menu on the top left of your screen.
- Open “My Account” so all your information is displayed clearly.
- You can edit your old phone number and add the new one to your information.
- Please make sure to click on the “Save” option after you have changed your cell phone number.
- Close IntelliMali and check again to see if your number has been changed or not.
Hence these six steps can be followed if you want to update to a new number. You can use Intellimali on your phone or PC/laptop to change your cellphone number.
Intellimali updates all its users via SMS or email. It is important that the cell phone number you add is active and registered. In case your new number is not registered, you might miss updates and notifications related to your transactions or withdrawal.
Please click on the save option before closing the browser or the Intellimali app.